About me

just a girl trying to keep all the pieces together

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bucket List

Kiss my husband at the base of the Eiffel Tower
Take every single one of my grandchildren to Disneyland (not all at once though)
Read the bible from cover to cover.

Go skinny dipping
Take my mom to Graceland
Dance with my dad
See the sunrise from Hawaii
See the sunset from Greece
Visit the Holy Land
Go on a mission trip to Africa
Work on a food truck
Learn how to bake (take lessons)
Beat my boys at a video game
Sing Karaoke
Write a book
Visit my Grandpa's grave
Send a care package to a person serving our country over seas
Walk an old lady across the street
Get a facial
Get a massage
Run a marathon
Fix up an old house
Live downtown
Climb a mountain
Spend a month in an RV
Drive from coast to coast
Learn how to cut hair
Garden with my Nanny
Cut the lawn of a neighbor
Take cookies to a nursing home
Work at a coffee shop
Go to seminary-get my degree
Publish a cookbook
Drive from one end of California to the other on HWY 1 with Robb
Collect sand from each ocean
Take a ballroom dance class
Make something with pallets
Get one more tattoo ;)
Apologize to hearts I've hurt







No comments:

Post a Comment