About me

just a girl trying to keep all the pieces together

Monday, April 9, 2012

'Cuz I am a Momma Ninja, that's why!

I began praying this simple prayer for my children when they were little, I have prayed it fairly consistently throughout their lives.  I pray that God will reveal things to me that need to be addressed and if there are things that do not need my attention, that I wont even notice them.  The result of those prayers answered has called for many moments of redirection.  Deceit that could have easily gone unnoticed has been revealed at an early stage.  Prompts of the Holy Spirit to check message history or casually stroll into the other room have brought potential trips down a dangerous path to an abrupt end.  It isn't even always the bad stuff.  There are some moments of joyful triumph that I could have clearly missed had I not been obedient to the prompting of the Spirit.  I am grateful for these answered prayers.  I am thankful for all of those moments that I responded when needed and also the times that I missed out on battles that weren't worth fighting.  I pray many things over my children, I think the ninja prayer has been the most noticeably answered!  Every once in a while they will ask how I knew something..........we just credit it to my ninja skills!

1 comment:

  1. Jakeem LOVES your mama ninja skill! He thinks it is the coolest thing ;)

    ReplyDelete