About me

just a girl trying to keep all the pieces together

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's all in a name....

I am in the midst of initiating some name changes around here.  The blog needed a new name....one that defines the writer a little better.  Originally, when I first started the blog I called it Jacksonville News.  My intentions were to continually share the happenings in Jacksonville.  It grew into me sharing a little more of myself than just the happenings in our home.  I wanted the name to reflect that.  So, the new name-Giggles, Laundry, and the Cross.  Something I love, something I hate, and something essential.  A better reflection of me, the writer. I don't just want to share the "happenings", I want to share my heart.  So, welcome to Giggles, Laundry, and the Cross.
.....more name changes to come, btw ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment